Inspired in 1990, our mission is to deliver a fresh approach to marketing, advertising and public relations.
We specialize in integrated marketing communications programs that increase market penetration and awareness for established and emerging businesses.
We provide the rich in-house resources of a full-service advertising agency—offering clients a “big agency” impact on a small company budget. GREENCREST elevates companies’ profiles within their respective markets and accelerates businesses to market prominence.
Our marketing programs deliver a significant return on investment through an integrated approach. We involve the senior management team, account/customer service team, new business development team, and advertising and marketing team to develop programs that impact a company’s overall performance.
GREENCREST supports client organizations by providing the level of experience and service they need to reach their goals. Our professionals bring an active voice to the table, listening and offering objective feedback. We proactively take responsibility for program implementation and track results through successful completion.
We realize our reward when your company becomes another one of our success stories. When clients tell someone else about how GREENCREST has had a positive impact on their businesses’ growth, we know our job has been successfully achieved.
Members of the GREENCREST team are renowned for their numerous contributions to multiple associations and non-profit organizations, as well as for their outstanding commitment to promoting small business and entrepreneurship.
We believe in educating our clients and publish Marketing Prose, our quarterly newsletter, to share industry news and trends. Be sure to read the latest article It’s a New Year! Time to Enter a New Market?.
We have been fortunate to have our work recognized by our community and our industry.
- 2009 Corporate Caring Award
- 2008 Consumers' Choice Award
- 2008 Marketing and Merchandising Excellence (MAME) Award: Direct Mail
- 2008 Bronze Quill Award of Excellence: Web Site
- Addy Award of Excellence from the Advertising Federation of Columbus
- Numerous Best of Category and Award of Merit awards from Business Marketing Association
- Multiple Award of Excellence and Award of Merit Bronze Quill awards from International Association of Business Communicators
- AIM Best of Show for Best Marketing Campaign from the Columbus Chapter of the American Marketing Association
- 2005 NAWBO Visionary Award Winner
- 2005 Corporate Caring Awards Finalist
- National Association of Women Business (NAWBO) owners 2003 Member of the Year, Columbus Chapter
- Listed among the Columbus ‘Power 100’ by Smart Business magazine in 2000 and 2001
We are always interested in adding creative, energetic and strategic team members.
We established the Living Hope Foundation in 2008 with the core mission of giving living hope to children and individuals in our community who, due to economic challenges, might not otherwise have the resources to live to their fullest potential.
The Living Hope Foundation will support local charities, collaboratively chosen by the GREENCREST team, where we feel passionate that the contribution will make a difference.